bull bars.

iLLlegal

Very, very ugly. :oops: When i orderd my bull bar, I believe he called it an "A bar". Mabey you can call them and ask for that. Make sure you tell them if you have a body lift or not. Good luck. I will see if i have some old paperwork on it, mabey a part #.

post-1-1123174418.jpg

Very, very ugly. :oops: When i orderd my bull bar, I believe he called it an "A bar". Mabey you can call them and ask for that. Make sure you tell them if you have a body lift or not. Good luck. I will see if i have some old paperwork on it, mabey a part #.

Do you remove your driving lights when you go off road Killvox?

I really wanted to know how you got the mesh in there on your grill killvox. you didnt pm me back 

The mesh is actually Gutter covers from Home Depot. I just cut pieces out and popped them in. Do you think the bars on the web site are ugly or the ones on my truck?

I really wanted to know how you got the mesh in there on your grill killvox. you didnt pm me back 

The mesh is actually Gutter covers from Home Depot. I just cut pieces out and popped them in. Do you think the bars on the web site are ugly or the ones on my truck?

The nudge bar on you car looks fine. It is very low though and "MUST" hinder your ramp angles something shocking. Your driving lights are just as low. I would smash them even before 4wd was selected. The lights should sit at the top of the bar, level with your grill. As for the mesh, if you like it it's all good. I have mesh behind the grill on the radiator support. It helps to keep the thick mud out and blocking the radiator.

The lights lasted about three days there before i took them off and put them on the roof. I agree with you, they were way to low. Im putting a 3in. susp. lift on it, hopefully it will help with the angle. as for the mesh, i now have it behind the grill.Doing some fab work to the grill to open it up. cutting out some of the thinner cross pieces.

post-1-1123333969.jpg

The lights lasted about three days there before i took them off and put them on the roof. I agree with you, they were way to low. Im putting a 3in. susp. lift on it, hopefully it will help with the angle. as for the mesh, i now have it behind the grill.Doing some fab work to the grill to open it up. cutting out some of the thinner cross pieces.

Good stuff.

wow I like it..thats what I was thiinkin of cutting out the smaller peieces in the grille. you might need a little bit more fitting...o and for the 3 hood grilles..how did you put those in..just overtop the other rubber cover ?