Clear parking lights

Vsicks Pathy

Damn! I have a four door! Actually, I probably wouldn't trade them anyways... How do you have chrome and black. Do you have a decent-sized supply of them? If so I can pay for some.

Chrome or black are the choise of trim.

Lets just say I can get my hands on some. :secret:

Lets just say I can get my hands on some. :secret:

Aren't you located in some sort of British/UK/Australian/New Zealand type country where thay are available to the general population? I thought I remembered reading a post where clear corners were available to anyone living in a country whose inhabitants speak english with some sort of accent, but not here in the states. CMIIW. <--Correct Me If Im Wrong. I just made that up. Hah.

Shipping would be a biotch. :shrug:

$200+ set of flares

Yow, is that what they cost ??? I'll pull any set it see in a junkyard considering how they can be damaged off road...

B

I second that WOW. They are about the same price here after the conversion of $US to $AU. Just hard to get. I have been looking for a couple of years now and have had no luck. OK, Looking every now and then, but I would have thought that with the amount of Pathies over there, that they would have been cheap as chips. And given that you can buy a Pathy over there for a few hundred $ with the flares on it, and the car running and drivable, I am supprised. No, shocked

Hence I have bushranger flares. I don't mind the fronts, they shaped well, but the rears look like sh!t. One advantage with these flares is that they can not break, they are rubber and just flex.

Oh well, back to the local hunt.

The rubber ones seem like a nice option as opposed to trimming the stock ones. Hey V6, could you post a couple of picts specifically of them for us ??? Please ??? :P Thanks Bud !

B

The rubber ones seem like a nice option as opposed to trimming the stock ones. Hey V6, could you post a couple of picts specifically of them for us ??? Please ???  :P  Thanks Bud !

B

Give me your email address and I will post to you. I can't post up here yet.

Have you got broad band? If so I will send a few to you. :D

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

I'll look for a set if you really want 'em. I bet I could make a full set for a lot less than $200. I have hook-ups at the junkyard. ;)

The offer is good but for the money and shipping it would be less expensive to get them here. As I said earlier, they're hard to get. :(