recent wheelin pics

lowrider

Good thing there were no terds on those trails other wise you all would of had to turn around and go back. Right Vsicks? :lol:

You remember. :aok: I think they would have gone for a high lift jack if they came accross one. :cool2: It would have made for a very intense video too. B)

Look guys, I didn't mean to upset everyone. It was not I that posted those pics. Yes, I know it was a "tame" day out. BUT come on. That 'road', and it was a road, could have been driven in a low rider (pardon the pun). I hope I didn't give the impression that I thought they didn't have a good time. I am glad they did.

I too have hundreds of pics of my Pathy and some video. 99.9% of the pics are the old fashioned type. I will get around to scanning them and will post them on my site (that I haven't touched for nearly 3 years) as I can't post up from my computer.

You will also be able to see the changes that the old girl has gone through, its evolution so to speak.

I am not jealous at all that you guys can go out 4wding anytime you like either. I implied that tounge in cheek. I will be back out there soon enough, much to the discust of my wife. I admit that I will not be able to 4wd as often as I would like anymore, thanks to my stuffed back, but I will still do the hard stuff. A couple more mods and I will aim a little more toward the extreem side of things.

This is the last time I went out before the operation. Keep in mind that I was taking it easy and only doing easy tracks. My back was (and still is) very sore at the time.

There is only 3 pics here and they are random. Look at the bottom of the page.

http://www.outerlimits4x4.com/PHP_Modules/...=39585&start=60

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey V6, that link didn't show any picts of you... Or atleast they didn't load. Someone posted a while back about having a bad back and changing out the seats with ones out of a maxima I believe. They said it far better. Maybe you should look into it. I'll try to find the thread or you can just start a new one about that... Thats the thing about having a bad back, everything else is attached to it ! :(

Of course I haven't forgotten about the turd, it's still in my tread... ;)

B

Others are thinking it, so I will say it.

All those pics and not one of anyone 4wding. I am speachless as to why you posted those here! I looked and looked, waiting for the 4wd stuff and it never came. The fact that the Ford was with you should have been clue enough for me that none of you were going to even get close to low range letalone unduelating ground. Lets face it the Ford has a ramp angle of 1 inch. But this is a 4wd site and I kept looking. Shame on you for posting here and tricking us into looking. And thank you for the most boring pictorial I have ever seen. :bed:

I been staying up late for the last couple of weeks watching stupid sitcoms... Anyway, remember in the thread where you post pics of yourself when I said I had a kinda mental picture of everyone???

Drew Cary SUX but it's better than Frasier, or Sinfield so that's what I end up watching...

Everytime I read one of V6's posts I get Meme stuck as the mental picture... They seem to have the same outlook on things... Then ole killvox chims in with his negitive comments... I think it's cool tho. I mean that's the kinda stuff that makes readin the forums something to look forward to...

I think everyone should talk on the internet the same way they would talk in person... :beer:

Got Drew down under?

LOL that comparison reeks of weed and beer.

While I did see a subaru impreza on the same road as a SAS'ed pathy. It looks fun just to be out there taking on those views. Its not like you have to prove anything to make up for a small peter or anything.....

Hey trailchaser, I completely agree with you. Everyone has an opinion, and when it comes to that, no one is right, just agrees or disagrees. It's all good in the hood in my book. As long as there are no truely personal or nasty attacks, let it flow ! Sure, I humorously chastised V6, but thats all. He's tough with a thick skin and a decent brain, so he takes it all for what it is. His 'sorry, didn't mean to offend' is appreciated as much as the initial post... ;) Besides, I kinda like the guy for some reason. :P

Killvox's turd comment was just basically a quote from a previous crap stiring post from the infamous V6... :D Its easy to misunderstand in threads like this.

:beer:

B

well, you'll be happy to know we did some 'real' wheelin yesterday, good challenging (for a stocker anyway) trails, some steep technical @!*%, big stream crossings and some good slate climbs. I'll have pics up in the next few days

well, you'll be happy to know we did some 'real' wheelin yesterday, good challenging (for a stocker anyway) trails, some steep technical @!*%, big stream crossings and some good slate climbs. I'll have pics up in the next few days

Waitng, waiting.

another, should have a bunch more linked in a couple days (patience v6... :P )

I downloaded the first wmv expecting to see a mighty Pathfinder swallowing all that lay in its way and then spitting it out behind it. Instead I got an eye full of @!*%otas on easy tracks trying for the life of them to make it look hard. It took me 3 minutes to DL and another 4 painfull minutes to watch. You better get those pics up soon, you owe me big time now! 7 minutes of my life waisted!!!

I downloaded the first wmv expecting to see a mighty Pathfinder swallowing all that lay in its way and then spitting it out behind it. Instead I got an eye full of @!*%otas on easy tracks trying for the life of them to make it look hard. It took me 3 minutes to DL and another 4 painfull minutes to watch. You better get those pics up soon, you owe me big time now! 7 minutes of my life waisted!!!

Oh man that's just to funny :D:D