recent wheelin pics

lowrider

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride. Where is that?

Alberta Canada, the park is called indian graves

That SAS-ified pathy is Kevin, a guy in our group....he runs 35's and my truck has to be bigger than his, you gotta have goals :D

That SAS-ified pathy is Kevin, a guy in our group....he runs 35's and my truck has to be bigger than his, you gotta have goals :D

Yup, that's me. Hahaha. Lowrider will be on 38's or larger!

Those tamer shots were us (Calgary Nissan 4x4 club) doing Sweep (course open and course close) and Recovery for the Canadian Rally events. We do that 3-4 times a year. We have fun, but the drivers hate to see us

:D

Yup, that's me. Hahaha. Lowrider will be on 38's or larger!

Those tamer shots were us (Calgary Nissan 4x4 club) doing Sweep (course open and course close) and Recovery for the Canadian Rally events. We do that 3-4 times a year. We have fun, but the drivers hate to see us

:D

Nice Mookie..I was like...wait a minute, that ride looks familar... :D

Dscf0023.sized.jpg

Looks like you guys had a blast...Hmm..Calgary is only 8 hours north of Spokane...

HA! I guessed right! It WAS Mookies SAS Pathy! yay for me. God I loved ALL those pics (commented onna couple).. it looked so beautiful there! I REALLY need to go wheeling! :(

Others are thinking it, so I will say it.

All those pics and not one of anyone 4wding. I am speachless as to why you posted those here! I looked and looked, waiting for the 4wd stuff and it never came. The fact that the Ford was with you should have been clue enough for me that none of you were going to even get close to low range letalone unduelating ground. Lets face it the Ford has a ramp angle of 1 inch. But this is a 4wd site and I kept looking. Shame on you for posting here and tricking us into looking. And thank you for the most boring pictorial I have ever seen. :bed:

Ahh yes, the scathing commentary... No suprise as to the source. ;) Personally, I enjoyed the scenes and the country side. It looked like a nice relaxing weekend out in the country. Aspen and pines so about 3500 ft elevation and away from the coast ? Funny, I could have sworn Mookie's truck was 4x4... :unsure:

LOL Bud, hope you are feeling better and healing quick; best wishes to you. Tell you what, if you want to have some fun, post your own adventure picts and we can Ohh and Ahh over them. I'm sure you have some good ones ! :beer:

B

Ahh yes, the scathing commentary... No suprise as to the source. ;) Personally, I enjoyed the scenes and the country side. It looked like a nice relaxing weekend out in the country. Aspen and pines so about 3500 ft elevation and away from the coast ? Funny, I could have sworn Mookie's truck was 4x4... :unsure:

LOL Bud, hope you are feeling better and healing quick; best wishes to you. Tell you what, if you want to have some fun, post your own adventure picts and we can Ohh and Ahh over them. I'm sure you have some good ones ! :beer:

B

Gotta point out that they are ALL 4x4s. Not just Mooks.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it just that they could have done the trip in a sedan. You and I both know that.

When I am able to sit for longer that 5 minutes I will down size some pics and post for you. I will make sure you have the best of both worlds. Scenery and 4wding. :aok:

I just like looking at the pics I am not producing.... I REALLY REAAAAAAALLY need to go wheelin.. gawd I wish SOMEONE would hire me..... and I keep looking back at those pics.. getting more jealous by the minute...what fun.. just to get the fawk outta town fer a day or two.... 6 weeks to Pismo... 6 weeks to Pismo..... gunna take the Pathy....

Others are thinking it, so I will say it.

All those pics and not one of anyone 4wding. I am speachless as to why you posted those here! I looked and looked, waiting for the 4wd stuff and it never came. The fact that the Ford was with you should have been clue enough for me that none of you were going to even get close to low range letalone unduelating ground. Lets face it the Ford has a ramp angle of 1 inch. But this is a 4wd site and I kept looking. Shame on you for posting here and tricking us into looking. And thank you for the most boring pictorial I have ever seen. :bed:

I wasn't thinking it...but thanks for the negative commentary. Couldn't expect any less from you.

I just like looking at the pics I am not producing.... I REALLY REAAAAAAALLY need to go wheelin.. gawd I wish SOMEONE would hire me..... and I keep looking back at those pics.. getting more jealous by the minute...what fun.. just to get the fawk outta town fer a day or two.... 6 weeks to Pismo... 6 weeks to Pismo..... gunna take the Pathy....

Ouch! These are just low blows 'cause you know I can't get out for a while. Give me another 3 to 6 months and I should be back into it. Lets see some pics from you Slick.

The way I look at it is 4X4'ing or offroading or whatever you want to call it... can mean something different to each person...

Also a challenging trail or good time out, can have a world of difference to someone with a stock truck compared to a heavily modified off roader. Trails that seem like a cakewalk to an experienced driver with a seriously modd'ed truck can be a true challenge to a less experienced driver with a stock truck.

To each his (or her ;) ) own... what's it matter as long as you have fun doing it :beer:

A challenging trail or good time out, can have a world of difference to someone with a stock truck compared to a heavily modified off roader.  Trails that seem like a cakewalk to an experienced driver with a seriously modd'ed truck can be a true challenge to a less experienced driver with a stock truck.

To each his (or her ;)  ) own... what's it matter as long as you have fun doing it  :beer:

:clap: Word.

that's way nicer than what i was gonna post.

Edited by lowrider

I just like looking at the pics I am not producing.... I REALLY REAAAAAAALLY need to go wheelin.. gawd I wish SOMEONE would hire me..... and I keep looking back at those pics.. getting more jealous by the minute...what fun.. just to get the fawk outta town fer a day or  two.... 6 weeks to Pismo... 6 weeks to Pismo..... gunna take the Pathy....

Ouch! These are just low blows 'cause you know I can't get out for a while. Give me another 3 to 6 months and I should be back into it. Lets see some pics from you Slick.

I don't have a job right now, which means no $$$ which means no wheeling for me..which means I am jealous of everyone else who does go wheeling..which means I am relegated to just workin on the Pathy and parking her in odd places like this 9see below) Pismo.. bf has been going every labor Day for years... last year was my first Labor Day.. hated it til the people left..then I had some FUN FUN FUN! (I can't go fast with 60,000 peeps around).... I will have LOTS of pics from Pismo (hell..we had 8 horus of video and 4 floppy disks with 30-37 pics per disk)

I am not meaning to rub stuff in yer face vsicks.... I wanna go wheelin just as bad as the next chick (and man)

A challenging trail or good time out, can have a world of difference to someone with a stock truck compared to a heavily modified off roader.  Trails that seem like a cakewalk to an experienced driver with a seriously modd'ed truck can be a true challenge to a less experienced driver with a stock truck.

To each his (or her ;)  ) own... what's it matter as long as you have fun doing it  :beer:

:clap: Word.

that's way nicer than what i was gonna post.

:clap: second that word