SLR suspension lift

foytiX

just got an email back from josh@slr and he said they plan on carring the 5in suspension lift for the frontier and X over to the 05 pathfinders. Their lift is said to fit 35in tires and comes with king shocks w/resevoirs. They said they could custom build me a lift for around 8k if i let them use it as a prototype, but that would be the best of everything, and capable of some extremely high off-road speeds. I would do it if they weren't clear across the country. Always a bummer.

:eek: Hell, for a PROTOTYPE..TEST VEHICLE, they should do it FOR FREE or for DIRT CHEAP...just goes to show you what kind of business SLR is in.

I have never been a very big fan of SLR, but they do make really nice stuff.

However, $8,000 for a prototype lift is just ridiculous. :eek:

yeah, you wouldn't think they would CHARGE you for the opportunity to prototype a design, they should be happy they have the right kind of vehicle to play around with it on. sounds like a rip to me.

I just had an idea! I should charge my friend $600 bucks so I can use his car to learn how to fiberglass sub-boxes! I've always wanted to learn, why not charge him?

Yeah, now that I look at what you said, I feel kind of dumb for my earlier post.

Edited by wheelmanLS1