Awesome Ebay Find

derogate

Holy smokes. That guy has been blowing those out for a while now. I'd say at least a year. But I remember even like 6 months ago, the final bid would go for around $30 tops. Now, its just getting crazy. But damn him for laughing all the way to the bank!!!::wondering where the headbasher smiley is::

sly

It seams like everytime someone posts about something I find it in the Junk Yard. Found an 87 Toy 4 Runner in a yard today with a tilt/altimiter on the dash (similar setup as the Nissan one). $10 :cool2: , and even better the grey cover over it is the same exact color and material as the dash of my 93 Pathy. -bounce-

BTW check JC Whitney for the cheap ones ;)

There were a couple of Toyota models that came with Inclinometers including one of the vans I thin. They're a lot more common than the Nissan ones, but then again with the Nissan you're gaurenteed a fit and it matches the Pathy dash styling.

sly

It seams like everytime someone posts about something I find it in the Junk Yard. Found an 87 Toy 4 Runner in a yard today with a tilt/altimiter on the dash (similar setup as the Nissan one). $10 :cool2: , and even better the grey cover over it is the same exact color and material as the dash of my 93 Pathy. -bounce-

BTW check JC Whitney for the cheap ones ;)

Nice find greg! Can't beat $10!!!