Dumb Luck

dnodog

hit the pathy today pssd , slid into the back of another Pathy. :angry:

The DUMB thing is someone in front of the other path, braked suddenly to pick up a not too pretty chick,he slammed onthe brakes,and well I did the same, the road was wet and the rest is history. BUt what is messed up is the bugger that caused the accident drove off without a dent,and did not even stop to see if we were ok! pssd :furious:

That's a very unpleasant story, but what happened to the following distance ? I get cut off all the time because I leave plenty of room, but I'll keep doing it... I hate running into things !! I'm sorry for you Bud, whats the damage on your rig ?

B

That's a very unpleasant story, but what happened to the following distance ? I get cut off all the time because I leave plenty of room, but I'll keep doing it... I hate running into things !! I'm sorry for you Bud, whats the damage on your rig ?

B

Me too, but I usually try and cut off the person when they are about to cut me off, hope they hit me and sue the piss out of them :contract:

LOL, same here GG... My truck is still damaged in the front (frame) and as the last autobody guy said, maybe I get lucky and crash it... Seriously though, I'm more concerned with life and limb (mine and some of theirs). It's amazing the number of people who will cut off a SUV without a grill, fog lights, lower valance, etc that wanders about the freeway at 70 MPH. At that point, Oh Well... It has been close a few times. :wacko:

B

You seriously have to wonder about people. Its obvious we can't stop as fast as the moron in the little Civic that just cut in, yet you'll get the bill if you rear end him because of his stupidity. Sorry to hear about your ishty luck. Hope its not too bad.

Hope you can get the Pathy abck to her former glory and you're ok. BTW... sssh did you happen to mention NPORA to the guy in the Pathy that you hit??? hehe...always selling..... B)

wait...I'm not even in sales...well..yeah...kind of....sort of maybe....

pathy back and wukin. tomorrow Will try to figure why the corner lights not working.Need new fogs and the right headlight washer spout. but she's on the road.

I told the guy about NPORA but i doubt he will join. He seems like he is full of what I get on my gloves after i do a rectal on a cow.