Canaan Loop, Wv

jj big shoe

Hey Vengeful,

Did I just see you driving down Lee Hwy in Fairfax, VA on 6/20? I noticed a lifted R50 coming down the hill as I was waiting to turn. I think you saw my Pathy, too because I swear you barked your Flowmaster at me to show how badass your rig was. :D Small world, huh? BTW, your Pathy looks even better in person.

YES!!! THAT WAS IT!!!

I knew I recognized that truck from somewhere....We definitely should hit some trails sometime!

Did you, or do you, work at, or have some work done at, that little garage on the southbound side of Lee Hwy as you're getting into Falls Church (I think its called All Tune And Lube or something along those lines...)? I seem to recall seeing your truck over there a few times.

Hehehe..."barked your Flowmaster"...hahaha...that cracks me up... :laugh:

Edited by vengeful

Hey Vengeful,

Did I just see you driving down Lee Hwy in Fairfax, VA on 6/20? I noticed a lifted R50 coming down the hill as I was waiting to turn. I think you saw my Pathy, too because I swear you barked your Flowmaster at me to show how badass your rig was. :D Small world, huh? BTW, your Pathy looks even better in person.

Man, it must be nice to have people to go riding trails with all the time...or at least meet them driving around town. I know people like vengeful, and pezzy and pretty much the majority of the regulars belong to some sort of club or association that gets together and go out together.

It sucks for me because there ain't $hit over here. All I ever see is Heeps and big body chevy's and fords running around. I'm tempted to try to start something over here because I see decent running Nissan rigs running around here. But right now its just me and my best friend with a stock 03 X S/C'd. :eek:

All Tune And Lube doesn't ring any bells, but it might have been when I bought my tires at Discount Tire. As far as running some trails together, I'm moving to Tampa, FL at the end of the month so that's kinda out. Just my luck I finally run across someone semi-local to wheel with a week before I leave. Go figure, eh?

Damn...that sucks....Tampa, eh? What possessed you to move there?

The cost of living and traffic in DC mostly. Plus the weather's better and it's a little more laid back environment in FL.

Yeah, I hear ya on the cost of living, its outrageous!...I'm used to the traffic by now though, so it doesnt really bother me that much.

But, if you're ever back up here, lemme know and we'll head out to GWNF, sometime.

LOL really? Yeah haven't been here too long though. HS and college in Tacoma but originally from the East coast. Grew up in NYC/Queens to be exact.

Funny thing I did a Carfax a few months ago and found out that the previous owner purchased the car new in NYC and its manufacture date is the same as my birthday. Weird huh? But what is crazy is though that I bought the car in Tacoma. LOL -thnkboutit-

• 3 weeks later...