Herculiner

KILLVOX

That's some tough stuff. People use it for coating the interiors of Jeeps and stuff too. I've seen it in use and its very durable. I've heard that prep work is half the battle. Make sure you do a good surface scuff and run over with some alcohol or cleaner to remove any wax, grease, tar, etc. Then you should be good to go.

run over with some alcohol or cleaner to remove any wax, grease, tar, etc. Then you should be good to go.

You absolutely DO NOT want to use alcohol to clean it prior to applying Herculiner. The Herculiner will not bond to the surface after it has been cleaned with a product containing ammonia or alcohol. They recommend using Xylene, but Acetone works as well.

run over with some alcohol or cleaner to remove any wax, grease, tar, etc.  Then you should be good to go.

You absolutely DO NOT want to use alcohol to clean it prior to applying Herculiner. The Herculiner will not bond to the surface after it has been cleaned with a product containing ammonia or alcohol. They recommend using Xylene, but Acetone works as well.

Fair enough, good call. Thanks for the heads up, by the way, as I was thinking about maybe playing around with that stuff some day. ;)