MJ Poll

DJ Dank

Do you think Michael Jackson will be found guilty?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Michael Jackson will be found guilty?

• Yes!!
    • No!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Yanks tend to freak out most Aussies with what goes on over there and the way you behave. Just plain weird. Not all of you of course, just the ones we hear about.

MJ is another one of your famous weird Yanks. I think he is guilty of being stupid and nieve. Hell, lets face it, the man/boy is a freak! But is he guilty of being a pedo or a child molester? I think not. So my answer was no.

I think he'll do time under house arrest like Martha..... money can buy most anything....

I DO think he is guilty as sin though! :type:

Sure, I can see him being found guilty. Jail time, who knows, maybe Martha-style. What do you do with the man that was the idol of a lot of our childhood. Despite the wealth and fame, the man has lived one of the toughest existences you could ever imagine. He's been from the bottom to the top, and back again, much of which was before he fully matured to even grasp an understanding of what he was doing and what he was. He's seen the lows and induldged in the highs. He was pulled into the world as a child as opposed to an adult, and I don't think you're gonna come back from that trip fully intact.

Innocent, and while not a big fan of him now, he made some pretty good music for his day. I think the majority of the case is just others greed. If you had millions of dollars and someone siad you raped them or whatever youd prolly just settle so you wouldent have to go to court for months or whatever.

We will see though....

And MJ does = big mike.

Yep, MJ= Mr. Jordan, aka the Man. Although Mr. Jackson gets by going by just plain Michael. Ain't that a b!tch for a guy like me named Mike? :P I remember being off the day the pork raided his house, and thinking "come on, don't let it be true." Regardless of how incredibly freaky he has become, its sad to see a bit of genius go that way. How many pasty 130 lb chimp lovers could make a fortune running around spout "I'm BAD!"...

Edited by Mr. Pickles

He was pulled into the world as a child as opposed to an adult, and I don't think you're gonna come back from that trip fully intact.

I think that's a cop-out. There have been plenty of child stars that have grown up to be pretty normal adults. Shirley Temple-Black and Jackie Coogan (Little Rascals)were both in the spotlight and very successful at like five years old and remain in the public eye to this day. Any person his age that has sleep overs involving children staying in his bed has deep psycological issues and should have his contact with children severely restricted if not put under house arrest.

Yeah, there are probably a few parents that are trying to extort money from MJ, but wouldn't you think a sane man would modify his behavior to protect himself? Plus we only hear about the incidents that make the news, not the "hush money" deals that most likely happen but are squelched from the media. It's unfortunate that he's had such a "tragic" life, but ultimately he's the one responsible for his actions and should be punished accordingly.

Should we allow the pervert at the local park to continue exposing himself to the kids on the merry-go-round if he has some musical talent and dances really well? I think not.

$.02 paid.

He was pulled into the world as a child as opposed to an adult, and I don't think you're gonna come back from that trip fully intact.

I think that's a cop-out. There have been plenty of child stars that have grown up to be pretty normal adults. Shirley Temple-Black and Jackie Coogan (Little Rascals)were both in the spotlight and very successful at like five years old and remain in the public eye to this day. Any person his age that has sleep overs involving children staying in his bed has deep psycological issues and should have his contact with children severely restricted if not put under house arrest.

Yeah, there are probably a few parents that are trying to extort money from MJ, but wouldn't you think a sane man would modify his behavior to protect himself? Plus we only hear about the incidents that make the news, not the "hush money" deals that most likely happen but are squelched from the media. It's unfortunate that he's had such a "tragic" life, but ultimately he's the one responsible for his actions and should be punished accordingly.

Should we allow the pervert at the local park to continue exposing himself to the kids on the merry-go-round if he has some musical talent and dances really well? I think not.

$.02 paid.

I'll flip you 2 coins on that. Make no mistake, I'm not totally excusing it at all. The dude is warped. Just touching on some stuff along the path that got him to the place he is. The guy didn't have a chance at a normal existence. I bet his parents feel great at this point cause he probably did not get there on his own.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

don't know.. Rich=accused of crime=sued but i don't how someone is found not guilty of a crime and still get sued e.g OJ.

Lets face it if OJ was BROKE he would not have been Sued, of course he may have been in gaol.

so if MJ is guilty he will be sued, if he is not guilty he will be sued so no matter what he will have to pay for being rich.

weird ... just like him

I think anyone that does the things he's admitted to is guilty. He's a sick perverted bastard! Which should be casterated!!! No use for people like that at all :oops: That will have to do no machine gun smilie

But the question is will he be found guilty? NO with all the evidence against him no there's just to much eg.OJ

:beer: :

Edited by Runnerman

He's all but admitted to out-right pedophilia is his infamous "interviews" ~ "it's a beautiful thing, everyone should sleep with children"... :oops:

Nothing a 12 guage enema can't cure... :idea:

Sorry to say, being a celebrity, I see a hung jury kind of outcome... :angry:

Edited by hardwaretoad

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I was hoping I would be wrong about the verdict but after the OJ case, it seems if you have money then you can do what you want. Even if you admit to the (I am a dork for trying to use profanity here) he has done to kids, I'm surprised one of the parents don't go for there own kinda justice on his @ss!

ok... the verdict is in. Not Guilty.

Here is the deal... Money can buy you the best defence... but the prosecution spends more money to go after wealthy people too. mmm If MJ was not rich...he may not even have been acused{ boy mother.... scam artist}

So I guess the moral of the story is

Being rich can get you into trouble... but can also get you out!

You guys are F*cked! He went before his peers and was found NOT GUILTY. I hope to hell none of you neigh sayers end up with money and have someone make the same accusations towards you. I don't think you'd be too quick in denouncing what is a fair and just system in a hurry if the shoe was on the other foot.

You guys are F*cked! He went before his peers and was found NOT GUILTY. I hope to hell none of you neigh sayers end up with money and have someone make the same accusations towards you. I don't think you'd be too quick in denouncing what is a fair and just system in a hurry if the shoe was on the other foot.

No worries Vsicks. I don't plan on ever being attracted to little boys and feeding them "Jesus Juice."

I gotta ask again....

Why does Michael Jackson like losing races?

Because he likes to come in a little behind... -alcohol- -alcohol-

Well if you admit to sleeping with little boys and inducing them with alcohol and admitting to it.

You should then be casterated P...

Now if this was some sshmuck off the street he would of been found guilty and would of spent the trial in jail!

WTF are you talking about. I'm talking about the million dollar pedophile that you are saying is innocent. And if you agree with his antics on what he does to childeren then I put you in the same catagory as him.

As KIDS CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES!!!!

This is why before they tried him they waited for all the evidence and there was a ton with his "home videos" What kind of sick bastard does this to kids and you get off by saying we are f@#cked because he was found not guilty that should be good enough. -thnkboutit-

Wake-UP and stop protecting the pedophile!!!!!!!! :oops: