free r50 FSM online!!!!!

I just thought I would share this knowledge. Go to www.phatg20.net and under fsm there is a free dl of the 1996 FSM. I am sure there is useful info in their for many other years too. It is free but the person who runs the site gladly takes donations. It can't be cheap to host all the fsm's and stuff he has on there. You also have to register in order to dl the fsm. Regristration is fast and easy. Enjoy!

I just thought I would share this knowledge. Go to www.phatg20.net and under fsm there is a free dl of the 1996 FSM. I am sure there is useful info in their for many other years too. It is free but the person who runs the site gladly takes donations. It can't be cheap to host all the fsm's and stuff he has on there. You also have to register in order to dl the fsm. Regristration is fast and easy. Enjoy!

I really appreciate this link. It's really quick and easy to register, and it saved me from buying a Haynes. Thanks!

No problem for the link guys! If someone has another fsm I can ask the site owner to host it. I don't know if putting up the 1997 is worth it because I don't think there is a difference between the 1997 and the 1996. But if someone has a 99.5 and up in digital format let me know!

By the way for the link above that RowOSU posted I believe you have to either buy the manual or buy a subscription to view the manuel online.

Edited by rokris8079

Yep, Pezzy's link works. I did my 2002 a month ago, 22 separate downloads. When you get to the first download page (Pezzy's link changed to the year you want) click on each section. When it has loaded, save it somewhere on your hard drive. It will take awhile to do each, so be prepared and patient!

Edited by Trainman