Black Legos!

treywurst

Ok, since I decided not to buy new rims until I can afford 33's at the same time...I went ahead and sanded the legos down and painted them black. Plus here are some better pics of the snorkel I did last weekend....I think it looks pretty good...VSick will probably disagree....haha....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/treyscool1/a...r=/8312&.src=ph

Edited by treywurst

Beer is an evil thing, makes me spend money! Good thing my wife is passed out from drinking too much right about now :beer: ...I just ordered my 3 in body lift!! Brother n law says we can have it installed in about 2 days....hehe...Can't wait!

:aok: Sorry...maybe I should rephrase...black stock wheels.....Ok the ugly thing at the top...Mr Jim said he used an electrical inlet.....Well I found one made of plastic, which I must say looks alot better than the metal one he used....It may be a bit of a birth control pill, but it serves the purpose! Edited by treywurst

Those arent legos...... But the snorkel looks good thats how i would do it minus the ugly thing at the top.....

LOL nice compliment. :rolleyes:

I think the rims look great along with the snorkel! Good job! :clap:

The snorkle looks good, and I agree the plastic electrical box thingy looks better than the metal. I realy like the rubber edge gasket you put on the fender it cleans it up nice! I would probably turn the intake part towards the back of the truck for a different look, but hey it looks good. Now if I would only grow some nuggets and do mine.....Out here in SoCal it's less for water and more for fine sand and dust, so i'm gonna put some sort of prefilter material just inside the intake...we'll see.

Hey Trey,

Glad to see you have come over to the dark side. The rims look killer sweet.

Keep the black accents coming. I was wondering, do you get any whisleing noises from the snorkle at higher speeds? the more i lookat that snork the more i likey.Good job bro. :clap:

post-1-1115574134.jpg

I didnt even sand them. I just degreased them really well. Then i used Rustolium primer. And then i used Rustolium Gloss Black. I got a couple nicks here and there from rocks and stuff, but i gave it a quick shot of black and they were good as new.You should definitly go for it. It was really easy.Good luck :cool2:

post-1-1115675036.jpg