Pathy Done

Duffman

OK! Its almost done, tell me what you think, I only put the Calmini lift on it, not the 3" body lift. Im going to wait on that for a month or 2 until I get used to this.

First impressions, This thing rides like a tank, its stiff, steers like its on big rails, and its way up high. The tires are loud, but I dont care about that, it wonders just a little bit. Bump steer is noticable but better than before.

I think it looks friggen awsome tho, the mojave rims are badass. Its rubbing like crazy though.

Before....

pathy1.jpg

After...

pathy3.jpg

pathy4.jpg

Edited by Duffman

Are we closing our eyes and imagining, or are ya gonna post a picture! :)

Is it done, that depends entirely on you and your wish list!

Tires are 33x12, If you trim some of the rubber off the wheel well- it only rubs if you take a hard corner over 10mph. Im definatly gonna put the body lift in, but im gonna wait allitle, mabey find a friend who will do it for cheap.

The Calmini Steering kit is sweet man, its like my dads new toyota highlander (blegh i know) except a couple feet taller :D

I had a question about the body lift, the guy at my local shop said it would change the steeting column. Is this true? And how so?

So far Ive gotten like 6 complements, most are nice wheels, 1 guy siad, I dident know you could do that to a Pathfinder......thats worth every penny.