Not Happy

Racer38

Hey All.

I joined the NPORA over a month ago, sent off the $10 via paypal but no member page.

I dont mind the $10 to help support the web site, I even offered to assist with the web page and set up a nicer interface with uploadable photo galleries and all, but still NADA.

Save your money and post your pictures on a free site and link em to your sig.

From what I've heared the NPORA founder, Mr. Jim, has been insanely busy these last few months with changing jobs, health issues, normal day-to-day life and who knows what else. I'm also really glad to see you're not sweating the $10. Hell, for the knowledge I've gotten from this site I'd give every year.

Maybe a moderator will see this and be able to help you out. In the meantime, please be patient with Mr. Jim.

I had set up a test site for him that would have automated alot of things using a PHP Portal type site, he seemed to like it and then I never heard anything from him again. I'm sorry he is busy but you cant negelect something like a club that takes money donations.

I'll hang out, and I do understand about being busy, walk a day in my shoes and you would know what I mean. :o

i was kinda mad about me ordering one of those stickers for the back window like 2 weeks ago and no word yet. if hes had personal stuff goin on, thats different. at least i know now.

I would have to agree with mzxtreme...take a pill, last i checked this was by far the best web site for these trucks, and actually if others took this for an example all sorts of off-roading sites would be at a whole new standard!!! :clap:

i was kinda mad about me ordering one of those stickers for the back window like 2 weeks ago and no word yet. if hes had personal stuff goin on, thats different. at least i know now.

I haven't seen the vinyl order pages for over 6 months. I had placed an order over a year ago, just before Jim's surgery, and finally had to get a refund since it was going nowhere. Seems to me that he's too busy to even offer to setup and cut vinyl for our rigs. Heck, you can always go to ebay and find a shop that'll print whatever you want.