Should NPORA Guidelines be Loosened?

MrJim

Should NPORA Guidelines be Loosened?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should NPORA Guidelines be Loosened?

• Yes, members should be able post more freely.
    • No, I like NPORA as is.

I think we can all get our point across about the (*&^*%# stealers, that :furious: repair, etc. I don't see any need to let down the guard in the community. I'm as far as you can get from a censorship advocate, and can be quite foul myself. -argue- I just don't see the need for it here, where we're among friends having fun.

Hats off to Jim and the moderators! I am new to the site and in the past month have learned a lot from you guys. I don't see the need to curse here. It is nice to be able to enjoy the site and know that I can read it at work or home and don't have to worry about somebody seeing all types of curse words on the screen.

Keep up the good work! :clap:

Darn is not censored. That is unless you typed something else and darn showed up because of our filters.

Anyway, the majority has spoken. If I thought that I was the only one, or even that I was in the minority about this, I would loosed the rules. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone and I hope that no one is offended by the cursing rules. We decided it democratically and that is as fair as I know how to make decisions like this.

I agree Jim, so with that said, I recomend you close this topic. Allowing it to continue once the decision was made, only ads to a debate that is already closed. I would of closed it a long time ago, but since you are directly involved, I'll leave it as a decision for you to make.

Mike BLK