What type of roof bars ?

JimyJames

Photos are too close to provide context for what we're looking at. What specifically is your question? Did your Pathfinder not include a roof rack? That being said, perhaps you're looking for this?

http://parts.johnleenissan.com/p/Nissan_1999_Pathfinder/Cross-rail-Roof-Luggage-Carrier-Cross-Rail/49655262/731571W620.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla

If those are the parts you seek above. I have the complete set from my qx you could have them for free just pay freight. let me know help clear out my garage.

Photos are too close to provide context for what we're looking at. What specifically is your question? Did your Pathfinder not include a roof rack? That being said, perhaps you're looking for this?

http://parts.johnleenissan.com/p/Nissan_1999_Pathfinder/Cross-rail-Roof-Luggage-Carrier-Cross-Rail/49655262/731571W620.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla

rack%20top_zpsqpvef23p.jpg

If you want a roof rack, I would go with something like Yakima rather than factory.

I found my factory cross-bars to be too weak to safely use to mount my bikes up there and removed it for a Yakima.

Same goes if you plan to mount a basket or luggage carrier, IMO.

If you want a roof rack, I would go with something like Yakima rather than factory.

I found my factory cross-bars to be too weak to safely use to mount my bikes up there and removed it for a Yakima.

Same goes if you plan to mount a basket or luggage carrier, IMO.

I may just make something custom with the existing metal brackets that are in this track. Im not sure what yakima feet will work with my existing setup

Yakima and Thule have fit guides. The feet for my rails is the Thule system for the 4 door pathfinders, because they don't make one for the 2 doors that use different rails. My factory rack buckled under the weight and slightly bent, so I had to go this route. The feet use the T-Slot in your factory rails to mount. Its the podium foot pack 460 I believe.

Edited by RIPB.88