KrFabs not available?

Bigfoothunter

Wanting to get the sfd kit for my pathfinder. But when I go to order it says online checkout not available at this time. I have emailed them multiply times. No reply. are they out of business? If anyone knows a member on here that possibly works at krfabs or something in that nature would be great.

Man I really hope not. I just got my pathy on the New Year's Day 2016 and love it. On krfabs website it says they were moving to a bigger facility. And the move would be done by Nov 1 2015. So I doubt they moved on. Maybe it is just taking them longer to move then expected. Anyone else have any input or help with this?

Yeah not looking to build my own kit lol. Read about the angle of the 4in coil spacer angle for proper camber. Doesn't sound fun at all. And not wanting to do the ac 2in coils due to having to do the camber bolt kit and sounds like a pita just mounting the coils on the struts. Plus I would need another 2in from somewhere for the full 4in I want.

If I had like a blueprint or schematic of how to make the kit myself I would probably attempt it only if I could get the right angle coil spacer. But doubt that's out there in the forums nor the interwebs

Here it is fellas:

Hi Virgil,

At the moment we are not selling kits or any other products online. Unfortunately there's a good chance that we may not go back online again. Some personal and business related changes have taken place over the last few months and the time commitment to sell products online has diminished.

We have a small stock of material to make about 20 more subframe drop kits. As the Canadian dollar has dropped so significantly, we won't include the steering linkage, since we purchase it from the US. We will include the information to order it though.

We will make an announcement when we can put out the last 20 kits.

I appreciate you contacting us and feel free to pass this onto the fine fellows at NPORA.

Thanks
--
Andrew
Krypton Fabrications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Precise1
snip

And thanks CDN_S4. I appreciate the help. Where exactly is your schematics for the build of the sub frame drop? I couldn't find it. Then again you have like 50 pages of awesome stuff on your build thread.

I too will hopefully be able to get one of the kits. I could build one of my own as im a fab mech tech. Ive built lots of subarus and lifted a few. If someone could send me some info on the camber offset I could get together with a friend who is now Officially building lift kits for all subarus. All the way up to the newest 2015s. I just bought my Pathy today. Its my second nissan but the first one Im really driving. Its got alot of miles 233K but hasnt had to have anything done except oil cooler orings. I planned to do the front drop and run the 2" King Spring Lift as thats what we run on all our Subis. I was going to order from Aus. The exchange is good but the shipping sucks. They want more for the shipping then the whole lift kit with struts and shocks. Really looking forward to messing around with this Pathy.

Future Plans: 4" sfd 2"king lift, headers full exhaust, intake with snorkle, 34" tires, 17x9 wheels, front Lokka, Nismo 5.13 gears, full amsoil swap over, front and rear bumpers with spare tire, rock sliders

Edited by Subi69
  • Like 1

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new ride!

The R50 uses a reverse-cut R/P set in the R200A diff, which means there aren't any off-the-shelf ratios better than 4.636:1. I see you want to put in some Nismo 5.13 gears, so I'm curiously eager to see what you plan to do with the front diff.

Edited by XPLORx4

The gear set I found was front and rear. Maybe I was looking at the wrong ratios. But when i did the axle gear ratio calutator setup with 5.13 35" tire is completetly stock setup, Im not planning on running 35"s mostly 33-34 if I go with a super swamper.

The gear sets I was seeing are in Japan, I would be ordering them from Japan. But gears are at the bottom of the list right now. Mainly Lift and tires then lokka.
Thank you everyone for letting me in the new nissan scene. I look forward to many pics and lots of builds :)