1995 Pathfinder

kalebg1124

This is my first post in many years on the board. I have to part with my 95. The rear frame is gone. Not worth my time or effort to repair. The thing is, the motor and transmission only has 116,000 miles on it.

So if any one here is interested in it, it has a clear title, you can have it. If you can haul it off, it's yours for free. Its located in the South Bend, Indiana area.

Just PM me if you're interested.

I love winter but I hate that part about living in the rust belt. Mine's getting eaten alive too. Friggin DOT guys dump salt and CaCl2 like its goin outta style around here. I guess they need to justify their jobs but I would rather just drive on 2" of packed groomed snow than a clear pavement given all the crap they need to dump to get to that pavement ! Those with 2 wheel drive vehicles should get 4WD or AWD, just stay home or move South !!!

• Like 1

I love winter but I hate that part about living in the rust belt. Mine's getting eaten alive too. Friggin DOT guys dump salt and CaCl2 like its goin outta style around here. I guess they need to justify their jobs but I would rather just drive on 2" of packed groomed snow than a clear pavement given all the crap they need to dump to get to that pavement ! Those with 2 wheel drive vehicles should get 4WD or AWD, just stay home or move South !!!

I hate winter, if I were American I would have moved to the South long ago! The only kind of decent weather place up here is Vancouver island and you have to be a millionaire to live there.

LOL, I was actually thinking about taking a summertime trip from Maine up into Nova Scotia. I wanted to take the car ferry over and bring my Pathy along for the trip but I heard that the ferry is no longer running up there. Bummer. Thinking about a trip to Montreal next summer though !

LOL, I was actually thinking about taking a summertime trip from Maine up into Nova Scotia. I wanted to take the car ferry over and bring my Pathy along for the trip but I heard that the ferry is no longer running up there. Bummer. Thinking about a trip to Montreal next summer though !

Drop me an Pav a line if you make it, we can call adamzan and drag you into the woods for a bit of wheeling!!

Drop me an Pav a line if you make it, we can call adamzan and drag you into the woods for a bit of wheeling!!

Just saw this. Thanks for the invite. I doubt you guys would want to hang with an ol geezer like me but I'll definitely give you a heads up if/when we come up. It'd be cool to check out your rigs an have a brew or two. We'll probably take the wife's car though since it gets like 8000 mpg which is just a tad better than the Path guzzler.

Oh yeah, I promise not to talk too much about how the Otters are whippin up on those boys from your side of the line this year, LOL

• Like 1