LIFT KIT HELP

pgalvano60

Welcome to the forum!

I'll be the bad guy before the admins, moderators, and just about everyone else chimes to say you're off to a really bad start:

• Don't cross post...people don't want to see the same message in multiple locations. Your first 3 posts were the same and in two different locations.
  • Search...it's very clear you haven't done any homework...
  • See pinned articles...these are pinned for a reason: because a lot of people ask about them. There are some that specifically address lifts, components, where to buy them, how to install them, and pros/cons.

Let me Google that for you

Seven of the first 10 results for a ridiculously simple Google search for "Nissan Pathfinder lift" returns two popular sources for Pathfinder accessories (including lifts); two eBay results for lift spacers sold by guys on this forum; a YouTube video of a 6" lifted Pathfinder (also from a guy who used to be on this forum) running something called a SubFrame Drop (SFD) lift; and a Suspensions Lift 101 thread at the NiCO Club forum specifically for Pathfinders and QX4s. The other three links have generic parts that probably don't fit anything Pathfinder. Then, within results 11-15, two are for another popular source for Nissan trucks/SUVs (the owner frequents this forum), and the 15th result is the vendor who produces the aforementioned SFD, which is a 4" lift kit.

Don't let me spoil things, though. You'll find a TON of really good information and people on this forum compared to the others out there. But you'll get much better answers if you have a specific question about something.

• Like 2