The all new Jeep Turtle!

Precise1

Not that I wish this on anyone, but... really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxcYOxG0fDY

Obviously someone with little experience and who fixated on staying away from the edge, rather than just staying on the road and slowing down. Think a clinometer would have helped? *tap, tap-tap*

Glad everyone is ok, and hopefully they could drive the jeep out...

B

I'm sorry, how did this happen again? I've watched this 5 times and I cannot figure out what actually started the tip over and roll. At around 10 or 11 seconds, you can see the rocky slope ahead and to the left that I think is what they drove up but...okay? So what? I've driven up and down and crosswise on steep inclines without problem, and so have all of you.

Oh and then, if you look at 2 and 3 seconds, the way forward is clear!?! As far as I can tell there's no reason to veer hard left, to go around what? There's no obstruction on the pathway. What happened here? When he starts up that rocky slope ledge and then flips over its like a 30 or 40 degree angle....I mean..I dunno, I guess I would have stopped if I felt tippy, or turned the wheels hard to the right. What gets me is how quickly all of a sudden they're tipped over. And then the whole way down, after the first "Oh Shiza!" it was dead silent, nobody said a word for 2 or 3 seconds until they stopped.

I smell a rat. To what end, I don't know...but this doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I guess it looks legit, I don't know why someone would want to stage a dangerous roll over while out on a multi vehicle run.....the Jeep is totalled at this point, I can't help it, this looks totally contrived to me, from beginning to end. "Are you alright? Are you alright? Oh I'm so glad you're okay!"

Yea, not so much rat as just amature and overfear. Scared of the drop off and shying away too much and not watching where the left side was. Sounds like everyone was fine, hope the lesson was learned.