Custom floor liners

CDN_S4

I've searched Husky and Weathertech and some others and can't seem to find a custom made R50 floor mat, just the generic universal ones. Does anyone know of any that are custom formed to fit our rigs?

Have you tried nissan? They make some of the best all season floor mats I have ever seen! I love my all season mats. They are crazy thick when compared to some of the brands you mentioned. Last I talked to rob there were still a few available.

-Kyle

Have you tried nissan? They make some of the best all season floor mats I have ever seen! I love my all season mats. They are crazy thick when compared to some of the brands you mentioned. Last I talked to rob there were still a few available.

-Kyle

Do you remember how much you paid for yours? Also did they have mats for the rear area?

I'll check mine for a name tonight , as I remember it they were kinda hard to find back in 2000 when I bought them .

You do mean the rubber ones with a lip that contains stuff like snow melt off your boots ?

Do you remember how much you paid for yours? Also did they have mats for the rear area?

I found mine on eBay, for like $38 bucks. They don't make the color I have anymore (Grey) I think what you'd be buying is black. I think, I'm not %100 sure. But they aren't crazy expensive for a set, I think the $80 range if I remember correctly. And yes. Front and rear mats with the front saying pathfinder along the sides. Very nice.

I can take some pics if you like.

-Kyle

EDIT: to clarify, the rear is just the rear seats, they make a different all season Mat (which I have) for the rear Cargo area.

Edited by ferrariowner123
  • Like 2

Go on autoanything.com, I bought my set of intro-tech hex mats from them and they've been excellent. Full coverage of the rear footwells, and the small indentations catch any liquid. Check them out ;)