Starting to rebuild pathy

thorpe991

Uh oh, better check Kyle's pockets (and his recent whereabouts)!!!!!

That sucks, but I'm sure another will show up there soon, could even give them your info and have them call you when they get one in.

Haha If I were in New York, that might have been true, but kouki pathfinders have really held their value up in the Northwest, probably due to our rust free cars. They come up, rarely at junkyards. I almost scored an entire front end for, $400! But the idiot didn't update his Craigslist, I was so pissed.

But he's right. They will come up, I'm really counting on it.

-Kyle

I wouldn't advise rock auto for body panels, their shipping is fairly ridiculous. It puts it to the point where you might as well start talking to your local dealer.

Oh, now everyone is up in arms to find updated parts? I've been asking for months! Lol

-Kyle

Iv been looking on the down low since i got mine just didnt make it public as i didn't have a real reason to spend the extra cash but i think next summer ill slowly accommodate parts to do it because iv got my hands full with a motor swap and build on my camarofor winter

Nah, you have got to think outside the box, I bought mine, DIRECTLY from Japan. Had them purchased for my by a gentlemen in Japan, he then repacked each of them up, and then shipped them to me. I just got a quote for $300 for a pair of zenki HID headlights. Wasn't sure if they came with pigtails, but i know where to get everything you need. Heck I've started my own little collection of adjustment switches.

My kouki lights were $500 all said and done. But those are all over the board in terms of price ($60-$130) and are kinda hard to come by at the moment. I've been contemplating getting another drivers side light to replace the broken one I have.

But it's really not that bad as what you're seeing. Especially for zenki lights.

-Kyle

so i was just looking and it seams that the mount that is broken on my head light can be replaced does anybody have a pic of the back of the headlight so i can see how it hooks to the lense

Dude, just get the support, the hours spent trying to make one that will fit the bumper, and make it fit the car, will be indefinite.

Lots of guys have put lights though the bumper to the factory bumper support, or to the grill, which look fine too.

Just my take on it, but you are going to have a lot of time spent making it fit.

-Kyle