Starting to rebuild pathy

thorpe991

the way i plan on making it is useing metal that have all the holes in it (to mount the bumper to where it would clip to the old support and mount to the frame) then useing more of it just make a trapazoid? i tthink a rectangle with a top that is shorter than the bottom and the sides angle in from botom to top not actully have the support just a frame that has bracing to hold it stiff i have a bunch of the metal because my gpa used it for everthing and then use it also to mount my light

well in my tear down i found im leaking major oil from my oil pan gasket so im thinking about doing a sfd since i have to drop it anyways to change that gasket i am thinking of doing a 3" i can fab the spacers for the subframe but am going to look at buying the 4" strut spacer from krfab so i can still have the level look i have how would i go to lifting the rear? and can i buy just the spacers from krfab?

what are the mesurments like width of the tubing to make the spacer for the frame its self like i want it to be 3" so would i do a 3" by 3" square or a 3"x2" rectangle? like whats the width of the peice i need then what are the dimensions of the strut spacer cause i read that they have a angle to them i read a thread with the guy making his own but cant seem to find it

So today i went to get it aligned and inspected found out i have a bad o2 sensor light haddent kicked but it didnt pass emissions and i have a bent strut t tomorrow I'm replacing the strut I'll take some picks of it

my local jy has a 95 d21 with the vg30 in it and they charge $24 a cam so i am going to get over there next weekend to get them pulled

between parts for the pathy and my camaro my gf is going to end up strangling me haha

Well the fender isnt in perfect condition i had to cut the very bottom of it where it bolts to the body because the bolt was stripped and mine was busted off inside of the hole that it bolts into so i wasnt worried about it

So did they ever make a 99 - 04 r50 with the tire carrier? I dont mean in the is i mean every wheres because i seen a baby blue face lifted pathfinder with all correct flares bumpers markings and interior ( i creeped alil) with a tire carrior on the back and the licence plate holder was molded into the hatch off to the side

Yes they did in the US, I believe only 99.5 and maybe 2000, was not an available option in 01 as I wanted one. Was told by all the dealers I spoke to before buying my 01, no longer available. Boooo

Interesting, i have NEVER seen a kouki with a swing away, in person, but still cool to see, need to check my catalogs i have been collecting, i have a 96, 01, and 04,

Sounds like i have reason to get the ones in between, lol

-Kyle

Some trimming to fit fenders and i just selftapped the sides to the fenders and i didnt have the bumper support so i used the old metal from the old bumper and more self tapers ill take more pics tonight