Happy 4th of July everyone!

Manik

Just wanted to wish all y'all a happy 4th. I'm firing up the grill, havin' a few brews and hangin with family and friends. What's on your agenda for today??

We worked around the house, made sushi and potstickers, drank beer, watched World War Z, listened to what was obviously celebratory gunfire in the distance and were in bed by 11. Pretty good day! :aok:

B

Worked on "my new" boat, suffered having to spend the evening at the wife's sisters house... Then finally got to come home and fire up the PS3 and some good Ol GTA Online :aok:

Went and picked up a car to "flip". Bought some smaller fireworks to entertain the boys. In the evening, took the boys to the demo derby races. That was a lot of fun and they loved it! There was a fireworks show afterward, but we headed home before they got going to light off our own. It was like a war zone the entine 20 minute drive home. My youngest boy kept saying "oh, another firework!" Good times. We may have found a new tradition.

Survival, we drive semi & made it across i10 in Arizona,New Mexico and California without getting killed by the nuts driving, pulled into Fontana at dusk and watch the fireworks go off for 3 hrs.