Evolving Times in Kerala

Guest Hernandeza

Guest Hernandeza
The changing times and socio-economic trends of Kerala has led to greater demand for land and property here. The preference of living options has also undergone a change. The traditional naalu-kettu architecture of the Kerala homes is now increasingly replaced with contemporary designs and eco-friendly styles. This depicts a major shift in the peoples choice of lifestyle. Comfort and luxury now lists prominently in the desirable factors as opposed to simple and spacious designs of the yore. This typically depicts the change in peoples living standard and the emergence of nuclear families that rate comfort and style over space. True to its evolution, the Kerala real estate sector now shows a rise in the number of flats/apartments that are being purchased. This has also been a harbinger of the flat or apartment culture in the state which is so true of the other developing states of India. As more professionals stream into the state, the upsurge of flats and apartments became almost inevitable. This resulted in a huge rush of world class builders and property dealers into the state. Some of the major cities like Kochi, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram etc. have experienced a high demand in recent times. In kochi, there has been a sudden demand for apartments and [LINK REMOVED], edapally, panampilly nagar and other prominent areas. This demand is all set to increase further with Kochis various ongoing developmental projects reaching completion. Edited by RedPath88
Link Removed

that or the mods just didn't get to it yet :lol:

nothing against the real members who posted here, you did nothing wrong but I shall be turning the key on this one

• Like 1

Now I want to know where Kerala is... :lol:

Kerala, regionally referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast

Now I want a slurpee... P...

Good job Nunya.

B