anyone use seafoam?

ahardb0dy

I don't put that sheit in my oil so I couldn't tell you.

Well than you shouldn't have replied ! If you have nothing to add to my question be silent !!

• Like 1

I used it a couple of times. Ran like crap before and ran like crap after. I put it in the tank/TBody/oil. I also use Lucas Oil products when I fill up, that comes from habit when I was a truck driver way back when. The only thing that I can swear I notice a difference is STP fuel treatment. When I had water in my tank I used it. Drove that sputtering hunk of crap to Wal-Mart and got a bottle. A 2 pack was only a couple bucks I think. Threw one in and half a tank and it purred on the open road. Seafoam has a cool smoke show. I used it a month ago. I just had my throttle body dissected 2 days ago putting in a new injector, and all the ports were filthy. I didn't see that it cleaned anything. I'm not saying it doesn't clean anything, I personally didn't notice.

Thanks, for the replies.

Not looking to use it or any treatment, just wanted to know if it could change the color of the oil as the P.O. used it a lot in my truck.

Snake oil, good for taking money from advanced auto impulse buyers. T does make a fun smoke show for a little bit sucked in through a vac. line, but I've seen a few engines start blowing blue smoke as a permanent reaction to people adding it to the oil.

Didn't MrJim put a death blow on his smoker adding 'additives' to it? (Not calling you out Jim, just remember something along that line happening and being part of why it was parked)