94-95 supplement manual ( wiring diagrams )

Hi forgive me if this has been touched on already or is located somewhere else, I stumbled on ( on ebay ) a 1994-1995 supplement manual for wiring diagrams ( this book was/is an addition to the normal fsm for 94-95 and the 95 supplement manual that only has changes from 94-95 ) ... any chance someone has this wiring supplement manual as a pdf ? ... Or knows where I can get it ( for free : / ) ? .. nicoclub only has the original fsm for 95 ( which is the exact same as 94 actually ) and doesn't show any sign of even the 95 supplement that has the changes from 94-95 ... I have these 2 already and just need the wiring diagrams one if anyone can help would be much appreciated !!! Thanks !

Sorry, but AFAIK there is no PDF copy of the suppliment floating around out there, at least not of free. I happen to have a hard copy though and can scan some diagrams if you know what you need.

That goes for anyone else as well...

B

Yah not the smj foldout ... I think what precise is talking about is what I was looking for too bad if not a pdf available was hoping to have all for my archives, got a bunch of electrical woes to tackle so the whole thing woulda been super but I do know that's a lot of scanning tho : ) ( I think this book was supposed to be about 550 pages, precise could you confirm that if possible ? ... Thanks all for your support !

Yep, that is about right by my estimation (many individually numbered sections), it is over an inch thick.

Hold on a bit though, a member is going to send me a PDF they have for me to cross reference with. There might be a chance yet.

Otherwise, perhaps we could do a 'group' buy and get a digital copy off fleabay and then host it for free for members. :shrug:

I'll get back to you as soon as I know something.

B

can also try this (though I'm not sure how long they will host). I uploaded them this morning. (and B, these are the same ones I mailed to you on CD a few years back)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/04aduiq64e3z543/94_Suppliment.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnnzt4oyy8ddztd/1995SupplementFSM.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhl5i9109svdgyy/Wiring.zip

I recall that, and thank you again! If only I knew where that disk is...

I have an older computer I need to go back and pull some data from, it should be there too.

Thanks for the hosting as well!

B

It has stuff that the FSM doesn't, mainly wiring and electrical, probably because while the 94-95 are almost identical mechanically to the 90-93s, the change to the round dash and electronic cluster changed a lot of things as well. There isn't an electronic 1993 version that I know of to there is nothing to compare to. :shrug:

B

I have the 95 supplement as a PDF also on my computer.

The 95 FSM under the forward section says it was printed in 1993, also says " See supplement manual for updated information and revised wiring diagrams"

if you scroll to the next page it says "This manual contains maintenance and repair procedures for the the 94 Nissan Truck and Pathfinder"

The 1994 FSM says the exact same thing ( the FSM's on the Nico site)

The 1995 supplement (Printed in 1994) says "This service manual contains the new service procedures, service data and specifications for the 1995 Nissan Truck and Pathfinder D21 series"

and also " This service manual does not contain the service procedures, etc which are the same as those for the 1994 model, Please use this manual in conjunction with the 1994 Nissan Truck and Pathfinder, model D21 series service manual"

So I guess some where along the lines when the FSM's were uploaded to NICO the 94 FSM got uploaded twice once as the 94 FSM and once as the 95 FSM.

reading what I just wrote suggests to me there was not an actual 95 FSM just the supplement to the 94 FSM.

From what the hard copy says, that is probably an accurate deduction. Makes sense too, considering they knew it was the last model year already...

004-Copy_zps42cd94c0.jpg

B

There was no full 95 FSM. There was a 94 FSM (light blue cover), then a Suppliment 94 / 95 FSM (black cover). When we refer to the 95 Suppliment, what that means is really a suppliment to the 94, thus turning it into the 95 manual, NOT a suppliment to a 95 FSM. Technically, the "suppliment" part of the black book only refers to the 94 section which is a suppliment to the 94 FSM. We just call the entire black book the "suppliment" incorrectly. 2 books = 3 pdf zips for 2 years of vehicles.

Make sense now?

lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all, just so I understand ... is there no 3rd book then that is just wiring diagrams ? there is only 1 supplement book for '95's ? I have the 94' fsm and the 95' supplement, just saw the book precise1 posted pic of on ebay and thought it to be a different book than the pdf's I have of 95 supplement manual, is thi sactually the same book as the 95' supplement pdf's out there ? ... thanks for everyone's help on this ! Just wanted to make sure I had everything I could get my hands on for the ol' 95 ... thanks !

So long story short was there always only 2 books for the 95's then ? ... Use the 94 fsm in conjunction with 95 supplement ? ... And no other (3rd) book for just wiring diagrams ? ... thanks again all !

now there's a good question... I THINK so but I'd have to check when I get home late tonight. If you look in the 95 suppliment, there should be wiring stuff in there too (the foldout is wiring and there may be more buried in the other docs like body etc). It's been awhile since I used the pdf's. It's so much easier to hav ethe books out at the truck with me when I work.

The 95 supplement contains all the information except for the TR (transfer case) and LC ( engine lubrication and cooling systems), the EL section contains all the wiring diagrams and the Fold out contains the full wiring schematic.

For the TR or LC sections you would refer to the 94 FSM.