Center Link

Has anyone made there own center link before? I'm going to try and make my own center link using Heim joints and I hope it work out ok for me. Any feed back would be helpful if you already done this :ar15::dance:

Nice. I have found a kit for 114 plus tax but I'm just going to spice things up and make one just for something unique and one of a kind. Ill post after I'm done with it this weekend

Here is a pic with the new brace with the center linkPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image last pic is a pic I didn't show with the others ones. It was not finish when I posted this. But it is all done just saving some money for new UCA and some shimes. Then off the the alignment place to get it aligned

Sent from my Z795G using Tapatalk

:aok:

Looks Awesome, What color paint you going with? Any chance we will see some shots of the knuckle side? I cant tell how you bolted it through the taper. High misalignments with some 3/4 bolts? just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to drill out the holes to 5/8 I think the hiem joints They are 5/8 hiem joints and have not done anything does yet. New UCA just got in and now u need to find time to put them on.

Sent from my Z795G using Tapatalk