Our April Fool's Joke

Alkorahil

Some of us had the idea to send an evil prank email to one of our co-workers as an April Fools joke and to get his blood pressure up. We are evil that way here :lmao: It was hard to not laugh too hard while I was writing this. We even made a spoof gmail address for it

Enjoy!

Hello, I was hoping you could help me. I have a model 1994 Nissan Quest van. It has a V6 motor and it has 289,000 miles on it and is blue.

I am wanting to know and ask if you can help me with some of the part numbers and prices and if you can still get the parts for me. A friend of mine told me about your Nissan parts site.

We use the van when we need to take my elderly grandmother places or on trips so she can see things. She is in a power wheel chair but it fits into the van because we took one of the seats out. We take wooden two by fours and place them on the side so she can roll up and down into the van.

Last year we took her to see the Grand Canyon in the van. We live in Michigan. This summer we are planning on taking her to see the statue of liberty.

First thing we are looking for is since we take long trips in the van me and my wife and kids we thinking she would like to watch some movies on the trip. Does Nissan make any of the DVD players that fit our van? We would like the ones that go in the roof but ones for the head rest would be ok as well. Even a vhs player that fits into the roof and folds down would work if they still have them available because we still have some of her favorite Jimmy Stewart movies on video tape still because she watches them all the time. Do you have any idea what the installation might be for something like this? I don’t know if you have a book or your computer says what it would cost.

We are also looking for two new wheels to match the factory wheels that we have on the van. We bought it new from the dealer. We also need some new hubcaps. We lost one on a dirt road in the state park near our house last week. My wife said not to go so fast but I didn’t listen, now I am still paying for that!

We like the ones that say “Nissan” on them but if you have some that say “Quest” we might be interested in those too. The ones we have are silver and round.

Also, does Nissan recommend Firestone or Bridgestone tires? What are the prices Nissan has for the tires? Are Firestone tires safe now? I know they had problems a long time ago with them on the ford explorer vans, but are they ok for the Quest vans? With grandma in the back we need to make sure the tires are safe.

The springs are starting to get saggy in the back, probably from the weight of the luggage in the back we cant fit on the roof when we travel and the large igloo ice chest in the back. Also when we take the dog to see the veterinarian he goes always in the back of the van and he is very heavy. I think we would need just the rear springs and shocks or struts or what they have back there. My mechanic said they were needing to be replaced last time we were having work done on the car. I am thinking that when we take it in next maybe having that done as well. While I am thinking about it, is there a larger roof rack that can hold more? That way we could put less in the back and more on top. But don’t worry, not the dog! Hahah!

Also, on the inside of the roof there were some hooks along the side at the top. We had some curtains on there for a long time to keep the sun out but our neighbor told my wife Sharon that they made our van look like it was owned by Bedouins. When we had put the curtains on there we had used some of that super epoxy glue to hold them on and they broke when I tried to take the curtain rods off. We will need to replace all of them. I think we need four total.

How much are those hooks?

Thank you very much!

Clement

Edited by Alkorahil

Tim could not decide how to respond to it. It carried over to this morning with him trying to figure out how to respond or if he would.

He was unsure if it was a real valid request for parts or someone pulling his leg.

We like the ones that say “Nissan” on them but if you have some that say “Quest” we might be interested in those too. The ones we have are silver and round.

.3190857-5787285633-3op8a.jpg

:rofl: