Coolant leak on 3.5L, cant even see it!

Canadian

How amazing would it be if I hooked a coolant line to pcv? Im staring at the engine, and I dont see anywhere I could have done that though, all hoses seemed inplace while installing it to, didnt question anything.

I left the engine oil drain plug out all night to get as much milkshake out as possible, then this morning filled id with oil, started the truck and let it idle for about 20 seconds, it ran completely normal to, no sounds, just normal cold idle. Turned it off. Drained the oil and changed filter. Then I just filled it again with oil and started it back up for 20 more seconds, ran perfect again.

I figured that would help wash away any coolant to save the motor and leave it in as good of condition as possible.

Guess I'll go stare at the engine seeing if I hooked up a hose wrong, but am I just dreaming? Reality is blown headgaskets?

Im slightly happy it just runs, so I can move it if need be in short bursts

I do have a compression tester, I will do that when the wife goes to work. I dont have a coolant system pressure tester though, pretty sure my truck would fail that test since coolant goes into the engine without even being pressurized so might be a moot test.

Only hose I can think of that I cannot see anymore is the pcv hose which I now connected to the right barb, and the large coolant hose that burst. So I dont think there is much hope I simply have a hose connected improperly, nothing is jumping out at me anyways

Edited by Canadian