Nissan FAST?

MrEviLDeD

You can't buy it, it is the program Nissan uses in their parts Dept, once in a while you will find someone who has it and is hosting it for download, I have it but it is a very large file, multiple files actually, if you search online you may find someone that has it. Than setting it up can be difficult as well, there are different versions available, the one I have does, the US, Canada, European, as well as Infiniti vehicles

try here, don't know if these links are still good or not:

http://www.nissanforums.com/general-discussion/92323-nissan-fast-software.html

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions. Pretty nifty software! Lucked out with this one. Once you get to figure out how to use it. It really drills down into the parts :) and their numbers.

NissanNEXT_001.png

Edited by MrEviLDeD

mine shows alternate part numbers,

here is looking up the fuel sender for my 90 sentra:

apcx3n.jpg

and the alternate ( or original part number is shown):

2cr5y5w.jpg

I like the parts master part of FAST, where I can put a part number in and it will show every other vehicle that uses the same part

I think what I like the most is that is names the part so I do not sound or look stupid on the phone or in person trying to explain to some poor guy the exact part I mean ;)

I didn't know I could CROSS reference.. Maybe I can do that to see if the bumpers and such will match other years...

Thanks