Where can I buy trim?

mikestewart395

You aren't from around here, are you? Polk and Bush is where you want to go... ;)

B

HA! No, I visit the Bay Area a couple times a year though and love to drive around at night and "people watch", if you call call it that..... I knew someone would chime in though with more local knowledge! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Yes window trim. The plastic trim around the side windows etc. The Pathy is 25 years old, all outside plastic is crumbling. My original statement was I am painting my truck next week, where can I but new trim, most people would know I was speaking of window trim, not ass.

Edited by mikestewart395

Sorry, just having some fun. :shrug:

The window mouldings are available through the dealership for a steep price, as was already said. Some parts may be available at the junk yard, but most that I have removed, I have destroyed. Just have to go and try, or find some universal fit stuff and make that work with some glue.

I am working out a tool to properly remove the bottom piece from door windows, that is what I need the most.

B

Yes, it clips in on the inside under some protruding tabs. The tool needs to be slim-jim thin to slip in between the glass and the piece, yet able to catch the bottom edge and pull it away from the door.

I suppose you could remove the door panel and the glass and get to it from the inside...

B

Here are the passenger and driver side door belt mouldings you are looking for:

PART NUMBER: 80820-01G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, FRONT, RH
$56.03 (NISSAN LIST: $74.70)

PART NUMBER: 80821-01G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, FRONT, LH
$60.44 (NISSAN LIST: $80.58)

• 2 weeks later...