Texas Pathfinders?

TheAustinHenry

Any Texas guys? Specifically South? I'm about 30 mins from Downtown Houston and 30 minutes from Galveston living in the Kemah/League City area.

Would love to get into a group around here even if its the occasional few hour drive to find some trails.

Also does anyone know any good trails / offroading in my area? After i get the lift and new tires on I will be itching!

I'm in the Golden Triangle, near Beaumont, so not too far away. I've checked the regional areas of the forum but I'm not sure where Texas falls in the regional breakdown. Maybe it should have it's own forum? :ph33r:

I'm in the Golden Triangle, near Beaumont, so not too far away. I've checked the regional areas of the forum but I'm not sure where Texas falls in the regional breakdown. Maybe it should have it's own forum? :ph33r:

What is the Golden Triangle? I'm a gulf coast native but have no idea what that is, I'm guessing Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur? You ever go wheeling down around Crystal Beach or High Island area?

Edited by gv280z

What is the Golden Triangle? I'm a gulf coast native but have no idea what that is, I'm guessing Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur? You ever go wheeling down around Crystal Beach or High Island area?

You got it, Beaumont/ Port Arthur/ Orange. I haven't gone wheeling since moving here three years ago, so I have no idea on locations. But this is Texas, so, there's got to be some places.