this forum is no good

bochoda

Well I have to say that I have only been a member of this forum for a very short while and I have to say that it is no good..................to my bank account hahaha

The amount of ideas I have seen and want to now do to my terrano is going to send me broke and possibly divorced as i will be spending all my time doing the numerous mods that I have liked.

It is so good to find a whole bunch of people that have the same appreciation for the d21 terrano/pathfinders that i have, Keep up the good work people, the cars and mods are superb and I will be checkin in quite often

Keep the shiny side up

Cheers David

• Like 2

Yeah, there are so many different mods covered here, you'd need a dozen Pathfinders to be able to do them all. :lol:

I'm glad you are getting good use out of the site (other then the divorce), that is what makes the effort worth it. :aok:

B

• Like 2

Hahahaha thought the topic might get people going. Definitely getting good use out of the site precise1. One of the best forums ive seen.

Can't wait to get mine back on the road and modding it some more, I will try and get some pics of mine up later tonight.