Help MEEEEEE!

livefree603

So this is for anybody and everybody if you think you know what it is. Im at a complete dead end with creedence,so heres the story.

The other day on the way home I herd a small pop then instantly lost all pressure under my gas pedal now when i started shifting down the RPMS would rev with each shift so the engine was still doin its thing and running down RPMs as i ran through gears pulling it over any who we finally pushed it to the drive way (broke down half a mile from the house) I tryd starting it up to see if i could and nope she wont turn over,makes a sound as if its about to but then nothing and just sounds like if you were to turn the kiey with it already on you know. so ive checked all my fuses and conections and hoses put now idk anybody any ideas im kinda thinking fuel pump?

Oh man, maybe timing belt. I would take the cap off the distrbutor and see if it turns when you crank it over. Maybe jumped a few teeth. Your pedal has no feel? Make sure the cable didn't snap or come loose from the thottle pivot.

• Like 1

The PF I have now, when my buddy still owned it it shut off while he was driving to work, turned out the timing belt tensioner bolt broke, may have been what you heard, or could be the belt as was suggested already, I would second looking at the distributor rotor when cranking the engine over, if you want to be real safe try turning it over by hand with a socket on the crank bolt.

The PF I have now, when my buddy still owned it it shut off while he was driving to work, turned out the timing belt tensioner bolt broke, may have been what you heard, or could be the belt as was suggested already, I would second looking at the distributor rotor when cranking the engine over, if you want to be real safe try turning it over by hand with a socket on the c

right on thank you all so much il be letting yall know if i can get her back up and going

so sorry to sound like a dumbass but one wheres the distrbuter and you know if anybodys on the southwestern slope nere gunnison feel free to come over and help out 

If its still broke in a month I'll come help ya. My parents live in Creede.