Door locks go up and down while driving.

KILLANOLA

I think the switch on my rear hatch went bad. When I'm driving All the door locks go up and down on randomly on bumps and stuff.

Is there a way to turn off the door locks switch so it does not do this?

This is way to advanced for me.

Is there a fuse I can pull to just shut the main lock switch on the door handle off?

So i can just open and close each door manually?

There's a door lock timer behind the driver's side lower trim in the cargo area. It's a grey box that says 'door lock timer' on it. Unplug that and the locks won't be powered. I've heard that resoldering the connections inside the timer fixes most power lock issues. Still have to try it properly on mine... I resoldered a few with no effect, guess I might as well finish the job before saying "it works" or "it doesn't work." Mine only act up in cold weather, though.

Mine sometimes they unlock immediately after locking them. They have only done this immediately after i unlock them, They have yet to do this while driving or while parked. When They do I will have to tear apart the door panels and investigate. for them time being I do of course have to pay attention that they did not unlock after locking them

Edited by msavides