Whats the biggest tire size i can go with out having to cut wheel wells or add any lift?

Jett

I have a 95 Pathfinder XE v6 all stock automatic, i want to put a body lift on it and bigger tires and make a quick flip on it, where i live if you put spacers on it voids all insurance so thats a no, but i would love to know what size wheels i could put on it with the factory rims and anything else i should know about a 95? i already bypassed the air intake scoop under the front left tire and iv already done some frame work and sealed alot of the window gaskets. thanks! god bless.

• 1 month later...

The Pathfinders came with 31/10.50/15's stock on the stock 7" wide wheels so they will fit no problem, being that your 95 is an "XE" you may need to crank the torsion bars and adjust the steering stops to accommodate the 31's. If you get a wheel that is wider than a 7" make sure it is the proper offset or the tires may rub when turning.

With a 3" body lift 32's will fit, 33/ 12.50's would require a suspension lift and slight trimming, 33/10.50's will fit better but only a few companies make that size.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys few questions...

Im doing the JGC suspension lift. i bought the uca's off 4x4parts.com and the panhard drop down bracket.
Was wondering if anyone knew the EXACT shocks i can use to accomidate my 3 inch suspension lift.. Theres a ton of threads on it but people just argue aboput which ones to use.

Next question is with the tires. i bought some 34x9.5r15 super swampers (I couldnt pass up on the deal) whats it guna take to make them fit?

Any help would be AWESOME
Thanks~Jon

You don't need extended front shocks when you do a standard suspension lift. But you do need longer rear shocks. RS5116 (or 5112 if you want extra long ones) is the Rancho part number for extended rear shocks.

If you do a body lift, very minor hammering is required to fit 12.50" wide tires. 31x10.50, 32x11.50, and 33x10.50 all fit at stock height. And no modifications are needed on the 33x10.50 if you never plan on taking the truck offroad, otherwise you need to massage the quarter panels a bit for when the wheel gets stuffed in to the fender well.

Also, I recommend visiting all of the sub-forums and reading the stickied posts at the top, there is a ton of information and most if not all of your questions have already been answered.

Edited by silverton

I think you are at the point where you have to mount them and see. It's going to be close, so probably not a lot of modding but I think the key is with rims of the stock width and back spacing.

I do not recall anyone else running 34" tires.

B

Mr.510 is running 34x10.50 Swamper Radials on his truck. Since we both have daily's our trucks are basically just for wheelin now. I think he had to work the lips of the quarter panels just a little bit more over his 33" BFG KO's

awesome thanks for the tip and sorry if i sounded like a jack@ss haha. and precise i guess im going to just have to try it haha. the lift is supposed to come in tomorrow too!! i hope with my 3 inch lift ill be able to fit the tires on my mickey thompson ultra rims haha. only time will tell!