WIN A 2013 GT-R

Alkorahil

Exactly. I'd probably take one spin in it, mothball it and sell it in 50 years with 300 miles on it.

Either that or sell it and buy a rental house... :lol:

Thanks for the heads up! :aok:

B

• Like 1

I would drive it by Nunya's house while reving the engine and waving.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

:lol: As long as you end up (safely of course) on the lid so that we can get the epic pics of the recovery from palm tree tropical Psg Pgh.

Edited by devonianwalk

I clicked and got a garage page with a video of a new Honda. :(

Just worked fine for me. They must know what you would do to the poor thing if you got it... :lol:

B

No, you'd crash it or blow the motor in the first week and then have a pathetic wreck you pieced back together with spare z31 parts and call it good.

But then I'm a jerk and can live with that... :tongue:

B

When this vehicle first came out, just for laughs I priced out full coverage on it with my insurance company. With a spotless driving record it was over 1000.00 for 6 months...i think it was more like 1200. I know for sure it was more than I pay for the three vehicle I have for 6 months.....which helped me decide to not get one of them........

HAH! When I got my CBR1100XX, the insurance quotes I received as an over 30 driver with a clean record was between $7200 and $1400/yr. I went with the lowest, of course, and never had to use it, but holy crap!! I can't imagine what the insurance for that thing would be here in Cali... :blink:

B