Brand and style of Spare Tire on your R50s?

All of you that have had your spare tire down or not know what brand and series of tire came with your Pathfinder 96-04?

Mine was a TOYO RADIAL TRANPATH A12

M/S P255/65R16 106S

Anyone in Iowa have one to sell? Thanks

Why are you interested in buying a spare tire? What happened to yours?

I believe my original spare tire (1997 LE 4WD) was a 235/70R15 Bridgestone Dueler HT. It doesn't really matter that your spare tire exactly matches what was provided by Nissan at the factory. The most important thing is that the tire is the same size as the others that are installed, and the second matter of importance is the tread type, especially for off-road applications.

Case in point: when I was running 31x10.50R15 tires (first Yokohama Geolandar AT, then BFG AT's and later Goodyear MTR's), I carried the same spare tire: a 31x10.50R15 Goodyear Wrangler AT. I only used it 3 times, so it has almost all of its tread left.

Since I'm now running 265/75R16 BFG KM2's, I decided to get a matching spare.

Why are you interested in buying a spare tire? What happened to yours?

I believe my original spare tire (1997 LE 4WD) was a 235/70R15 Bridgestone Dueler HT. It doesn't really matter that your spare tire exactly matches what was provided by Nissan at the factory. The most important thing is that the tire is the same size as the others that are installed, and the second matter of importance is the tread type, especially for off-road applications.

Case in point: when I was running 31x10.50R15 tires (first Yokohama Geolandar AT, then BFG AT's and later Goodyear MTR's), I carried the same spare tire: a 31x10.50R15 Goodyear Wrangler AT. I only used it 3 times, so it has almost all of its tread left.

Since I'm now running 265/75R16 BFG KM2's, I decided to get a matching spare.

I know it doesnt matter ya Old fart! Ha

All of you that have had your spare tire down or not know what brand and series of tire came with your Pathfinder 96-04?

Mine was a TOYO RADIAL TRANPATH A12

M/S P255/65R16 106S

Anyone in Iowa have one to sell? Thanks

Not in Iowa, but I have the same one.

Not to threadjack but does anyone know if a 245/75r16 would fit in the factory location (under rear) as a spare with a trailer hitch?

Edited by Karmann