pro comp shocks

fearkobe

I've had ProComp ES3000's on my truck for 8-10yrs now and have no complaints. If I had to place them I would say they are a little softer than Rancho RS5000's and stiffer than the typical Monroe or comparable mainstream consumer aftermarket shocks.

Quality wise, they rate in my book right along with the RS5000's I used to have on my Yota and the Trailmaster SSV's that have been on it longer than these on the Pathy. Which BTW, are my favorites of the three, but cost prevented SSV's when the Pathy needed new shocks.

I have them as well. No complaints from me. I bought mine from 4wheelparts.com for about that, although they included boots as well. I went with these because I heard they were softer than the Ranchos like stated above, and they were cheaper as well.

I'd like to get the Pre-Runner 8000s here on this page, but the DT3000 look nice also, I just like the idea of having the bump stops and the thicker tubing for durability, and also the way they describe the valving action. http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/2.asp I think for $45 a piece that's not so bad.

Edited by RedPath88
Fixed link

thanks i waiting for my tax refund to come in the mail so i can get them. the wire that plugs into the stock shock can i strap it to the side somewhere and cover the plug so the water doesnt get into it or will it be ok uncovered? i just dont want water getting into it and sorting something out. thanks.