Looking to buy my old truck back... Issues?

Kyle94

Bad wire, bad ground? The guy said he got it going briefly by wiggling wires, which tells me that the problem is (hopefully) in a plug that can be cleaned up. Worst case, snag an injector harness from the junkyard and swap that in.

Seems like you're running a halfway house for Pathfinders. :laugh:

I only have one currently. And its getting sold. like tomorrow or thursday... haha

anyway, im starting to think ECU or some wiring harness... he said he took off, cleaned, and reconnected all the connectors. so idk. :( starting to think its not worth the hassle. but i want..... :(

Edited by Kyle94

Can't be that hard to swap a harness? Or to rig a multimeter to one and test for bad connections? Not saying it'd be a five minute job but it should be doable. I was thinking ECU too but if it kicks back on from shaking the harness... ECU's got nothing to do with that.

Its simple Kyle Messed with the wiring in it when he had it most likely for the sterio. Then a while after he sold it his butt connector or soter job on the wires came undone. :happy: Is that the one that use to have the fox logo on the back window kyle? On a real note I would look at the areas of the harness that splice together. Last winter I was having strange electrical problems and it turned out one of the splice areas had water getting in it and was breaking down the wires so I was getting intermediat groounds all over the place. I simply cut out that section and replaced it with a nice soter job and heat shrink wrap.

• Like 1

No not that one... But its all good. I decided not to get it. :( Can't afford to go into it unknowing like that. plus i dont really have a trailer to tow it 57miles back on the freeway. and the tow dolly we have is made for small cars. my 94 damn near broke it.... :O

I decided to go with this... Hopefully going to pick it up tomorrow night! :)

559983_490145374355929_364563418_n.jpg

17659_490145341022599_304125077_n.jpg

• Like 2

Could be worse, he could be going through girls at this rate :D He considered taking back an old girlfriend but she had issues... so he went for an older lady instead. :lol:

720=mother of pathfinder so her mother :laugh:.

• Like 2