Bumpers

94 Pathy

:shrug:

I haven't seen any on Pathy's, but does anyone have a clue! I was looking through a Quadratech catalog and some other off-roading mags the other day and I saw some tubular rear bumpers with a hitch fabbed with-in the bumper. I think these look sweet. Kill two birds with one stone. Does anyone have any idea on what something like this would run &/or have you seen any of these on Pathy's? I'm thinking about looking for a local fabber and see what they could do for me.

Any thoughts or concerns would be appreciated!

:beer:

We have a REALLY GOOD swap meet in a nearby town every January. They run anywhere (depending on condition) from $25 (yes $25) up to $200 for a front (or rear) bumper. The swap meet is always a good gold mine. I will be taking pictures during and after the install fer sure. Same when I install the exhaust system

-alcohol-

:blink:

Hey 88, I know there would be some custom fitting, but how would you know which model to go with for the size? Try Toyota, JEEP Cherokee, Explorer or what?

Hey Grim, How about some pic's of your rear bumper and swing away?

Speaking of using parts from other vehicles... 88, you are a junkyard junkie....if I happen to run across or want to run across some manual locking hubs for my Pathy, what trucks should I be looking for and how will I know what will fit my Pathy?

Thanks for the info everyone!

:beer: