Download forum content

silverton

Is there a way to download ones personal forum content all in one swoop instead of copying and pasting from each thread? I'd like to have a personal copy of all my posts and threads, just as a back up so I can review while offline.

Personal forum content? There is no such thing...

If you mean a one button copy of everything you have ever posted, no there is nothing like that that I am aware of. Perhaps the Admin have tools that could assist, but it doubt it would be quick or easy even then. I suspect your best hope would be to target specific topics of interest or value and start copying. :shrug:

B

Theoretically it is possible as everything you ever posted here is stored in a MySQL database on a server. You can click My Content in your profile and access your posts that way. If you want to download them there is a special query you can run but you will need administrator privileges.

I do this for a living so I know. ;)

Is there a way to download ones personal forum content all in one swoop instead of copying and pasting from each thread? I'd like to have a personal copy of all my posts and threads, just as a back up so I can review while offline.

What is a pound of salt in the gas tank mod? If you dont mind me asking.

oh goodness, thank you Scott. That merited a hearty laugh from this guy! I appreciate it!

Yes, my truck was vandalized. At least a pound of salt was poured in to the gas tank, among other damages to the vehicle.

I already copy and pasted a few of the threads, might have to poke around more and look-see. Looking at the "My Content" section of my profile doesn't seem to come up with ALL my topics though, just the more recent ones.