1995 wd21 supplemental service manual file (?)

SEVPATHY

HI All:

New here, and already it's been very informative, you guys are great ! ... ANyone have/know where I can get a hold of the 1995 pathfinder FSM supplement manual ? ... the 1995 FSM pdf's I've found are for '94 trucks, and I want to make sure I have all the current/most accurate info for my truck ( 95 wd21 ) ... any direction is appreciated, thanks !

Thanks alot ... I was using this, but noticed the pdf for 95 is the book that was printed in 93 for 94 model years ... I have the 93 hard copy manual ( printed in 92 for 93 model years ) but I read somewhere that most everything is the same, just a few minor differences here and there for '95 ... wasn't sure if anyone knew of a pdf for the 95 supplement to 94's book, thanks again !

I think because they switched to r50 in mid 95 they never printed a new 95 wd21 manual in 94, just a supplement to 94's manual .. anyone have the 95 wd21 supplement manual ? ... thanks all !

Thanks or the reply ... I crossed checked the 94 & 95 pdfs and I think they are identical ... I also crossed checked my 93 book to the 94 pdf and there are slight differences from year to year ... just thought somewhere out there was the/a supplement for the slight changes ( if any ) from 94-95 ... thanks again !

I have the FSM for the 94 & 95 and also have a separate one that says "1995 Nissan Truck and Pathfinder supplement" ,

EDIT - check out next reply just uploaded it

this is what it says inside:

ok7b5c.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy

if that doesn't work, I have it as well. I keep a hardcopy of the 94 and the 94/95 suppliment in my garage but do have the electronic copies squirrelled away (probably hosted already but I'd have to check).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...