Has anyone relocated ARB bumper after 3" BL?

I was thinking about having a fab shop do it for me while i'm gone for 3 weeks. Was just looking for what other people have done to compare, or ballpark how much it is going to run me. Maybe I could just sell off the ARB and have a tube front built?

Donate it to TheNunyaHouse, a non-profit organization with a common goal to make nunya happy :lol:

A few people have made their non-BL aftermarket bumpers fit after a bodylift I done. I think there's even pics somewhere of the modifications needed :shrug:

I do not have (nor could I afford) an ARB bumper but I took care of my own relocation...

If you have a welder, and know how to utilize it... you are already way ahead of the pack!

I think you might be able to use flat hardbody mounts if you want to relocate the stock bumper but the ARB one definitely has to be modified to be in the right spot after the body lift.

So I can't find a metal fab shop anywhere near me. I'm just about ready to say screw it, sell it, then buy a TAG bumper built for 3" lift. Thoughts? offers? =P

leave it in its current location and fill the gap with thin fog lights :lol:

haha, I would if it would make it through the core support holes.

If welding isn't an option, you can still make it work without a fab shop. You can notch the bumper out with an angle grinder, then notch the body panel inside your fender so you can reach the mounting bolts. To make it look better you can make a custom grill to extend down over the gap. I ran around with a 2" BL and ARB bumper for a couple years. Just looking at doing the fabrication mod now. You can see the gap, under my headlight in my signature. A custom made grill would fix this.

Edited by pathybuilder

the gap would bother me more than no bumper at all I think. I couldn't even take it when the ARB on my first X was higher on one side than the other.