HOT Chicks

kdj

I joined this forum because I heard this is where all the hot girls hang out. WTF? I saw one profile pic that is as ugly as a shaved cat! Am I on the wrong site?

We don't allow chicks on this forum. They'll just screw the place up, trying to decorate with curtains, and colours like mauve. Once you think that's all fine and dandy, one will ask you "Does this pathfinder make my ass look fat?" and it's game over.

• Like 1

Why does your thingy say Canadian R50 Chick? Oh and I like a truck with a slimmer back bumper.

Edited by kdj

We don't allow chicks on this forum. They'll just screw the place up, trying to decorate with curtains, and colours like mauve. Once you think that's all fine and dandy, one will ask you "Does this pathfinder make my ass look fat?" and it's game over.

:rofl: Just had to show that one to my wife. :lol:

Well I guess I'm the BIG ass, I just checked out the members section! Until now I never noticed the chick thing! I've looked at the truck but not the driver. My truck is silver and my face is red.

Well I guess I'm the BIG ass, I just checked out the members section! Until now I never noticed the chick thing! I've looked at the truck but not the driver. My truck is silver and my face is red.

:rofl:

Don't worry, your not the first one ;)

No it makes me look like a BIG ass. So Pezzy, you got any hot friends that are single with a nice truck? Wait that might not sound right....

Hey you're the one as ugly as a shaved cat. Thank god you're not a chick! Only like to insult I person per day.

Usually when I start talking everyone yells "get a shovel". I thought that meant they were going to help. Maybe I'm wrong?

Edited by kdj

Lmfao! Classic!

Mmmm... lets do the math...

Car50 < Geo Tracker

Wd21 > Car50

Wd21> Geo Tracker

Wd21< Xterra

The wee little Geo has a solid front axle, its a mini k5 Blazer in my book. But what would win, the Geo on 27's or the 3.3 Nissan on 32's in a race.