Outline White Letters Out?

dynomax

Tire Sidewalls?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. OWL OUT, or Black Sidewalls

• Outline White Letters OUT (OWL OUT)
    • BLACK SIDEWALLS OUT (OWL IN)

Just picked up my 245/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs. $829 installation included, $80 mail in rebate to come... good deal I think.

Whats the opinion here on the Outline White Letter tires? Should I put the Goodyear Wrangler

Currently my Mickey Thompsons are mounted OWL out, and I don't like them. What do you guys think? Only white letters I like are on the BFG AT KO's and MT's. I find that black makes the tire appear larger...

My current wheels, i'm painting graphite color with Duplicolor Graphite wheel paint.

IMGP4915.jpg

Thought it was $60 rebate on the duratracs. I too am undecided on white letters or blackwall. Post pics!

On a side note, I think you should do what you think is cool and not follow what everyone else thinks.

Enjoy those tires!

Edited by snow4me

Thought it was $60 rebate on the duratracs. I too am undecided on white letters or blackwall. Post pics!

On a side note, I think you should do what you think is cool and not follow what everyone else thinks.

Enjoy those tires!

Yeah $60 USD, I am in canada, its $80! :)

Only white letters I like are on the BFG AT KO's and MT's.

I think it really is personal opinion, but I personally don't like the white out when it is an outline, like those Mickey Thompsons. However, when its solid white i do like it.. I mounted my BFG AT's with the white out.

personal preference especially if your darkening the wheels up some would be white letters out, but I like the dated look of white letters.

It's your truck though, what do YOU like?

OWL out on light coloured vehicles, OWL in on dark coloured vehicles. IMHO :blush02:

I like the theroy, only reverse it...I would have thought a black truck would look best (like boosted's) with the OWL Out, and black out on the light color like my silver truck.