Thinking about 3'' body lift

DantheMayun

Thinking about 3" body lift, not sure if I should because it looks like my pathfinder got hit at one point and the body mounts are bent 10-20 degrees on the passenger side. I'm worried about the possibility of having a hard time getting the bolts out or maybe having to drill them out? I don't want this to turn into a crazy long project. I have pics but I'm not sure how to upload them...

Upload to Photobucket, paste the IMG code here, and it even resizes for you. :)

If they're not too bad, you may be able to beat them straight again, assuming the frame and body aren't too badly torqued. I'm sure you'd have some trouble lining them up.

Cool :) I'll see what I can do.... also do you happen to know where I can get a parking brake cable? I need the part that attaches to the handbrake and goes out underneath the car... Mine got worn I'm guessing and tore where it comes into the car. Having a real hard time finding it.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pathfinder-parts-wd21-1987-1995/genuine-nissan-parts/brake/443-parking-brake-control/-c-5572_5573_5674_5677.html

Part number 36402 on the diagrams. Now thats a dealer part site there and should at least give you a guide on where to look otherwise at other parts stores. Or you could give our resident factory parts slinger a try in This Thread...

Most of the mounts at the frame could be straightened with a BFH...body being tweaked is a lil different...and body lifts can be challenging....I've done 2 almost flawlessly but they have both been custom

I havent had any luck finding a body lift for my 95 se 4 door. Anyone have an idea where I can find one.

I havent had any luck finding a body lift for my 95 se 4 door. Anyone have an idea where I can find one.

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/body-lifts-pathfinder-c-117_354.html

That's where I'm getting mine.

Another quick question will my emergency brake need to be extended anyways for the lift? I don't want to waste 50$ on a new part when I wont be able to use it.

Call steevo at rugged rocks off road...I did a study for him...he has the info to make the 87 kit work by either hacking your rear floor or buying 2 new bolts...I have both ends pushing him to offer a secondary kit to make it work...he's got good prices and u get a discount for being a npora member tell him I sent u his way and maybe hell hit u up with a rror decal as well

And proof of a 95 with the lift

DSCN6262.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder