Tie-Rods. Do em or leave em

WOT

So this weekend I was planning on doing a little front end suspension overhaul. New kyb struts and bellow, beck/arnley balljoints, beck/arnley stabilizer endlinks. And I also have some stainless goodridge brake lines.

So the only thing Im really leaving out on the front wheels is the inner and outer tie rods. I dont feel any play in my tires, nor do the outers look damaged. Are tie rods something I should just do?? There quite expensive here and Im not exactly rich, but I dont mind doing them if there going to be failing. I believe the outers were changed when I bought the truck a few years ago during the safety inspection, but Im not 100%

Whats your guys take on tie-rod replacement? Ive never done inners before on any car either

Thanks!!

How many miles are on your R50? Unless you can detect steering sloppiness, or the front can't be aligned properly (indicating that the inner tie rod socket or the outer tie rod end is worn) I wouldn't replace them.

X2 Pezzy's wheeled hers for years, and I've only ever replaced 1 inner, and 1 outer tie rod end on her R50. If there's no play, leave them alone.

Ain't broke don't fix it to be blunt about it. There's no play/noise/able to be aligned I wouldn't scrap out good parts. Now if you were putting old brake pads on new rotors, that's a different story...