Pathy Rock Buggy?

The_Magicians_Eye

Anyone have any pics of rock buggies built off the pathy frame? I found one someplace but couldn't find much info on it or the build. I've been giving some real thought into doing this but I'd like to see some design ideas from people that have ventured down that path.

Thank you for the pics. I was thinking something in the middle of those two designs. The first one is a full on tube chassis with Pathy drive train the other is still a little to much original body. However OfftourRoadie96 do you have any more pics of that ride. Possibly a build thread? And are those 2.5 Rockwells under that ride? If so I really want some detailed pics of the suspension setup.

I remember a few years ago there was a Olive Green Pathy that was chopped into a buggy on HUGE tires. The Grill was shortened and the fenders were tapered, it had rear steer i think too. I can't find pictures of it now though. Someone posted it up here years ago. Anyone else remember that one? The back half was chopped off I think even. Looked tough is all I remember.

Edited by Dowser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm giving some real thought to trying to slap one of these on a pathy frame if I can find me a good donor to tear into for the right price. This is a Hendrix Motorsports Formula Toy chassis http://hendrixmotorsports.com/id4.html. The only thing that will stop me is if I have issues with having such a toy in NY when it comes time to move. I need to check the NY state laws. Wonder if something like this could be street legal up there. I know it can in AZ. What do you guys think? Hell for the price of the chassis why not give it a try. It's only $1400.

61722_155434991149870_5073341_n.jpg